Making a Tee Time
- For the best rates at Glen Erin Golf Club, click “Book a Tee Time” below as you can book your tee time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our online discount will always be lower than calling over the phone or walk-in rates.
- Reservations may be made up to 30 days online & 14 days over the phone in advance
- For groups of 13 or more golfers, please contact our Director of Golf Matt Kersten at 608-741-1100 ext 4
- If you have a Group Golfer, Golf Moose, Donation Round, Wisconsin Classic Tour, Bucky Book Coupon, or anything coupon/voucher related, make your tee time online. We will be able to change the price for you when you provide us with any coupon.
- If you are a member of a golf course that is reciprocal with Glen Erin, make your tee time online. We ask you to provide your membership card to our Golf Shop Staff when checking in to get your discounted rate. The discounted rate is available anytime Monday thru Friday & after 12pm Weekends/Holiday's.
- You are responsible for booking your tee time in the appropriate time slots that your coupon/voucher is eligible. Example – Group Golfer can not be used before 12pm on weekends
Tee Time Cancellation
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of tee time(s). They can be made thru your Chronogolf account or by calling the Golf Shop at 608-741-1100 ext 1. Failure to cancel your tee time(s), the credit card holder is subject to be charged in full.