In a league all your own - Join an existing league or bring us a new idea!
Fun is what you make it, and plenty of our regulars are having all kinds of fun in league play here at Glen Erin Golf Club.
Leagues begin the week of May 4th and EVERY PLAYER WILL HAVE THEIR OWN CART. Additionally, every player must be paid through the end of May.
SEE BELOW TO SEE THE MANDATED COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR 2020 LEAGUES
2020 Monday Night League: are you ready for some … golf!
What better way to start your week off than a fun round of golf. Our Monday League is made up of two-person teams that rotate to play with a different team each week. The catch is, you're not playing against the other team, you are always playing against the golf course in our Stableford Scoring Format! Each player receives a 100% handicap and points are gained by player's net scores. Also, there will be a head to head scoring component in addition to the traditional Stableford format. Additional points will be awarded to the head to head winner of eah weekly pairing.
Season Green Fees ($200) or first three weeks ($60)
Monday Night league plays May through August, with no play on Memorial Day.
2020 WHAGE-SAGE Women’s Golf League – the secret’s out!
Welcome to the most popular Ladies League in Rock County! The Ladies League motto is “What Happens At Glen Erin, Stays At Glen Erin!”
The Ladies League plays 9 holes of golf on Wednesday nights each week, shotgun-style, on the whole course. Golfers sign up in two-person teams and will play a different two-some each week. After golf, there will be socializing and dinner specials in The Cursing Stone Pub.
WHAGE leauge plays end of May through August.
Season Green Fees ($225) or first three weeks ($69)
2020 Thursday Night Men's Partner League
This Thursday night league is a men's partner league that is a sell out. Limited to the first 52 paid teams. Shotgun start at 5 pm on both nines.
The Thursday Night leagues plays May through August.
Season Green Fees ($250) or first three weeks ($72)
Additional Covid-19 policies and procedures:
* the clubhouse remains closed except for carry out food and beverage for the golf course. We ask that you don’t bring your own snacks and beverages since they are available for purchase here.
* flagsticks are “no touch” and we are sanitizing the carts after every use with Purex, a known Selectrocide approved by the CDC to kill COVID-19 immediately on contact.
* driving range is closed but the putting green and practice areas are open. Please be aware of social distancing when using these areas.
*there will be multiple sanitizers around the clubhouse and course.
* no restrooms are available on course. The East Door of the clubhouse will be open to allow access to the clubhouse bathrooms only. All other access to the clubhouse is prohibited.
* the use of masks is also fine if you wish to do so.
* social distancing will always be required and those who do not adhere to these policies will be asked to leave.