To ensure that everyone enjoys thier experience at Glen Erin Golf Club, we ask each guest to follow these regulations.
- Personal carry-on coolers are prohibited as it is illegal to bring outside alcohol to Glen Erin Golf Club by Wisconsin State Law. All food and beverages must be purchased from Glen Erin as coolers are provided in our Cursing Stone Pub.
- Groups of more than four players are not allowed. The Golf Shop retains the right to pair players in groups of less than four golfers. At no time can we promise any golfers the ability to play as a single, twosome, or threesome. We reserve the right to pair up golfers in groups of four players. We only allow 2 carts per a tee time.
- You must be 16 or older & have a valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart. The driver is responsible for any damages to the cart.
- Walk/Ride-A-Longs are subject to availability per the Professional Staff. A Walking/Cart Fee will be charged for that individual.
- We do not have a siren to warn golfers on inclement weather; therefore, it is up to the golfers themselves to determine threating weather in imminent.
- We ask that your golf attire is in good taste and condition while on the course and practice area
- Sleeves are required on any shirt worn by men
- Tank tops are ok for ladies
- Denim without holes & tears is allowed
- Golf shoes with soft spikes, athletic shoes, & shoes without heels are allowed
- Metal spiked golf shoes are not allowed
- All rain checks are prorated based on the number of holes completed. No refunds are given out once your group begins play.
Pace of Play
- Please adhere to Glen Erin’s pace of play of 4 hours & 20 minutes. In spite of our best efforts, the length of the rounds can take longer than we (& our guests) would like, especially at certain times, days, & weather conditions.
- We ask that you keep pace with the group in front of you & limit your time at the turn to no more than 5 minutes
Tee Times & Cancellations
- Reservations may be made up to 30 days online & 14 days over the phone in advance
- For groups of 13 or more, please contact our Director of Golf Matt Kersten at 608-741-1100 ext 4
- For the best rates at Glen Erin Golf Club, click “Book a Tee Time” below as you can book your tee time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of tee time(s). They can be made thru your Chronogolf account or by calling the Golf Shop at 608-741-1100 ext 1. Failure to cancel your tee time(s), the credit card holder will be charged in full.